At AAMCO Lee's Summit MO, we understand the importance of preventative maintenance as it relates to your vehicle’s performance. This is especially true when transitioning to the cold season, in order to prepare for driving in harsh winter conditions.
Winterizing your vehicle is easy at AAMCO Lee's Summit MO. Many of these services consist of simply replacing the fluids in your vehicle while some are preventative measures. Proper fluid levels, especially the engine oil and engine coolant along with your battery's condition, will make sure your vehicle is ready for winter.
In addition, keeping your windshield washer fluid tank filled with an anti-freeze treated fluid and also tire and brake inspections are essential for preparing for bitter winter conditions. Taking the proper precautions towards driving your vehicle this winter is a smart move and can help prevent you from getting caught in a potentially dangerous situation out on the road.
Winterization Service Includes:
- Perform a thorough AAMCO Vehicle Courtesy Inspection of your vehicle (universal) Perform a thorough AAMCO Initial Vehicle Check of your vehicle (California)
- Change your engine oil and filter
- Exchange your radiator’s engine coolant and check for freeze level protection
- Check your battery’s power and life expectancy, cables and terminal connections
- Top off your windshield washer fluid tank with an anti-freeze treated fluid
- Check and replace your wiper blades, if worn, to make sure you are ready for winter
- Check for any trouble codes in your vehicle’s computer systems
- Check your tires and top off tire pressures
- Check and top off other under hood fluid levels as needed
We here at AAMCO Lee's Summit MO have the expertise and the tools to maintain your car, truck or SUV and prep your vehicle for the harsh winter with our special winterization services designed to keep you and your car on the road, even in the coldest weather. Call today for a convenient appointment.